The Faculty of Economics and Business has been committed to developing a system that is beneficial to management and accounting studies. The system aims at producing graduates who are knowledgeable in science and have a professional work ethic.
The faculty is supported by facilities and infrastructure including representative classrooms, LCD projectors in each class, Management Laboratory, Sharia Banking Laboratory, Accounting Laboratory, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Test Center, Accounting Manual Laboratory, investment gallery, religious facilities, and sports facilities.
The Faculty of Economics and Business has three study programs, each of which is accredited by BAN-PT and has active and competent teaching staff with Master and Doctoral qualifications.
- Management Study Program – Undergraduate
The Management Study Program aims at generating graduates who are competent in the fields of marketing, Human Resource Management, and finance. The teaching approach is based on course characteristics which include theory courses, practicum, and concentration courses. Learning is directed at encouraging students to think critically and creatively, explore and research by utilizing various sources.
- The proficiency in the field of marketing.
- The proficiency in the field of human resources.
- The proficiency in the field of finance.
Graduates of the study program can work in government agencies, State-Owned Enterprises (BUMN), Regional-Owned Enterprises (BUMD), private institutions (banking, property, hospitals, companies, manufacturing), management consultants, and entrepreneurs.
- Accounting Study Program – Undergraduate
The Accounting Study Program aims at generating graduates who have expertise in financial accounting and financial reporting, management accounting and management control, taxation, business and trade law, auditing and assurance with ethics and professional values. With the right learning approach, and teaching staff who are competent in their fields, professional and ethical graduates can be generated.
- The proficiency in the field of financial accounting and financial reporting.
- The proficiency in the field of accounting management and control management.
- The proficiency in the field of taxation, business and trade law, audit and assurance and professional ethics and values.
- The proficiency in the field of accounting and finance.
- The proficiency in the field of public sector entities, sharia, MSMEs, cooperatives and creative industries.
Graduates of study programs can work in the fields of banking, public accounting, sharia, MSMEs, cooperatives and creative industries.
- Economics Education Study Program – Undergraduate
The Economics Education Study Program aims at generating quality graduates, becoming educators in the fields of accounting, cooperatives and economics at the secondary school levels. With creative and innovative learning models and supported by adequate facilities and infrastructure, graduates are able to provide solutions to the problems of economics education in Indonesia.
- The ability to master the theoretical and practical knowledge of economics education which is useful for the learning process in schools.
- The ability to master research techniques of economics learning.
- The proficiency in the fields of economics, cooperatives and accounting.
- The ability to master the science of entrepreneurship.
Graduates of study program can work as educational staff and educational consultants, employees of cooperatives/finance/bank departments, authors of books on economics learning, accounting, cooperatives, entrepreneurship and integrated social studies, and entrepreneurs.
Faculty of Economics and Business
Universitas PGRI Kanjuruhan Malang
Jl. S. Supriadi No. 48 Malang 65148
Telephone number: (0341) 801488 Ext: 340