The Postgraduate Directorate has a vision of becoming a Postgraduate Program that excels in science and technology development to generate professional and innovative graduates.
The lecture process is supported by adequate facilities and infrastructure such as representative classrooms with supporting facilities such as air conditioning, whiteboards, room speakers, LCD projectors in each class, a central library with a collection of scientific sources adequate in quantity and quality, fast internet connection, and study program library with books and journals (national and international) that are relevant, social studies laboratory, national standard microteaching laboratory, language laboratory, computer laboratory,
classrooms equipped with multimedia, digital library, learning via video conferencing (VICON), and student dormitories.
The Postgraduate students are given the following privileges:
- The study period can be completed within two years. Students who cannot complete their studies on time will be given special guidance and semester grace period to complete their studies with a maximum time limit of four years.
- Lecture time will be specifically arranged so that it does not interfere with the activities of students who are already working. However, this time setting still uses the Semester Credit System (SKS) time allocation standard set by Permenristekdikti number 44/2015 concerning National Higher Education Standards (SNPT).
- The matriculation program is held before lectures and aims to equate students’ perceptions so that student uniform input quality can be obtained.
The Postgraduate Directorate has teaching staff with Doctoral qualifications, and some are Professors. The Postgraduate Directorate has four postgraduate study programs.
- Social Studies Education – Master Study Program
The Social Studies Education Master Study Program is the first masters study program in Social Studies Education run by private university in Indonesia.
- The ability to develop knowledge and become the pioneers of technological innovation in the field of Social Studies.
- The ability to analyze and solve problems related to the field of Social Studies Education.
- The proficiency in leadership, professionalism, national personality, global outlook, and ethics.
- The competency certificates according to BNSP standards.
Graduates can work as school principals, social studies education teachers, social studies curriculum developers, social studies education consultants, researchers, and observers of social issues in society.
- Management – Master Study Program
The Management Master Study Program aims at meeting the needs of competent human resources by transforming knowledge to serve the needs of the world of business, industry, and organizations. The graduates are ethical, professional and have leadership spirit through innovative learning based on knowledge, wisdom, and integrity. The concentration of the Study Program is Business Management, Public Management, Education Management, and Banking Management.
- The proficiency in analytical ability.
- The ability to be creative and innovative.
- The proficiency in leadership, professionalism, and ethics.
- The competency certificates according to BNSP standards.
Graduates of the study program can work in the fields of Islamic and non-Islamic banking, service and manufacturing companies, government agencies, educational institutions, and entrepreneurs.
- English Language Education – Master Study Program
The English Language Education Master Study Program aims at providing graduates of undergraduate study program who wish to continue their education to the master level.
- Learning based on bilingualism, multilingualism, and multiculturalism as study program characteristics.
- Learning emphasizes English as a Foreign Language and International Language in Indonesia.
- Utilization of ICT in learning activities.
- Lecturers graduated from national and international universities.
Graduates can work as school principals, teachers, curriculum developers, educational consultants for linguistic experts, language interpreters, lecturers, researchers in linguistics and language learning.
- – Master Study Program
The Mathematics Education Master Study Program aims at producing graduates who can work as educators, researchers, edupreneurs, and consultants in the field of mathematics education for the development of mathematics learning that is integrated with science and technology.
- Ability to develop innovative learning models and strategies that are integrated with science and technology.
- Ability to develop educational research and mathematics teaching that is integrated with science and technology.
- Ability to develop innovative learning media integrated with science and technology.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems in the field of mathematics education and teaching as well as communicate them appropriately and effectively.
- Ability to formulate policies for the development of the mathematics education curriculum.
- Ability to provide professional services in the field of mathematics education, for example: school management services, government policies in the field of education, strategies for organizing school organizations.
- Ability to develop the potential of society in the field of education.
- Ability to think critically, creatively, and independently and have high competitiveness.
Graduates can work as mathematics educators at various levels of formal and non-formal education, entrepreneurs of science and technology-based mathematics learning media, entrepreneurs in non-formal education, especially in mathematics, researcher in mathematics education and teaching, and consultant in the field of mathematics education and teaching.
Universitas PGRI Kanjuruhan Malang
Jl. S. Supriadi No. 48 Malang 65148
Telephone number: (0341) 801488 Ext: 203
Postgraduate E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Studies Education Website: pmips.unikama.ac.id
Management Website: pmm.unikama.ac.id
English Language Education Website: pmbi.unikama.ac.id Mathematics Education Website: pmpm.unikama.ac.id