Becoming an Excellent University in 2025.
- To implement science and technology-based education and learning.
- To carry out research to develop science and technology.
- To carry out community service for the welfare of the society.
- To establish quality organizational governance and climate.
- To produce graduates who are competitive, creative, independent, tolerant, democratic, and religious.
- To produce quality research.
- To review and develop science and technology by considering academic principles, ethical and religious values.
- To improve community welfare through utilization of natural resources and community empowerment.
- To establish regional, national, and international partnership and cooperation.
- To produce quality human resources.
- To establish a multicultural and representative campus.